Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A cold day

Today has been filled with alot of relaxing. I woke up this morning at about 10:00. I missed my first class because I was just to lazy to get out of bed, and because I am just to upset that my face is doing this weird thing where it gets bright red zits all over it. When this happens I just want to curl up in a ball and stay in my room all day. I almost did.................But thankfully even though I stayed in my room for most of the day I got alot of my homework done. Things that I thought I was going to start stressing about I finished in a few short hours and man is it ever a load off.
After working hard for a while I went and sat with my rae rae by the fire. What a relaxing time it was. An hour and a half of being warm and being a cuddlebug with someone who makes it so easy to open up and say what you feel has been the high light of my day so far. I am excited to say that I am starting to appreciate the small things in life. As my mentor has advised me I am begining to list 10 beautiful things every day
Here is my list for today

1. Sleeping in till 10:00
2. laying in my pj's and reading my book
3. finishing homework that isn't due yet
4. watching the flame on a fire (even though it is a fake fire)
5. being lazy with a friend
6. listening to that friend talk
7. looking out the sky light and seeing hundreds of birds fly by
8. ice cream floats
9. being called beautiful
10. spending time enjoying life




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home