Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The first snow fall

The snow covered the ground when I looked out my window this morning.
What a beautiful sight it was to see everything covered with this white fluff.
I was blessed this morning as I walked in my fuzzy boots across the lawn in the
slushy white snow to go meet with seven wonderful girls who are in my community group.
Today at community group I was blessed again as we wrote encouraging notes to eachother.
For the past couple weeks I have been feeling like there is nothing I can do right.
But that feeling disapeared finally as I read the notes that my community group wrote me.
Finally I feel like I am a good person, and that is a blessing in its self.
Today I pulled what I like to call......."a rae rae"........this meaning I found a sun spot and relaxed.
As I sat in the sun, barely able to open my eyes, I noticed water falling from the roof. As I watched it fall I longed for spring. I longed to see the grass turning green and smell the sweet flowers growing in the ditches. I am sad to say that spring is not going to come anytime soon, for it is only the first snow fall. Don't get me wrong I love the snow.......especially the first snow fall. But after a while it gets depressing. But I am trying to keep my spirits up along with the people around me. If I can encourage others to embrace the snow and love it then maybe in encouraging others I can also encourage myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home