Saturday, November 05, 2005

a few thoughts for the day

I went to my first Eston hockey game last night. Being in the stands and eating fries and drinking hot chocolate made me miss Sexsmith and my family from there sooooo much. I kept on having flash backs of being at the hockey games I always went to when I was there. I am such a sentamental sap.......I want to go back to sexsmith so bad. Just so I can watch my friends play hockey. heehee. But anyways this is just a small blog because I am out of time. But here are my 10 BEAutiful things for the day so far (even though it's not over yet)

1. sleeping in till 11:39
2. FINALLY being invited to do something
3. relaxing and watching a movie
4. walking up town in the cold
5. it being one day closer to Christmas
6. chocolate ship cookies for supper
7. a phone call from a friend
8. a comfortable happy feeling inside of me all day..............
okay theres only 8 but hey the day isn't over yet. im sure there will be more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home