Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Choices!!!!

It is only 1:52 p.m, meaning this day has not had alot of events in it. However it is full of decisions. One major decision.....which is......To move or not to move. I am confused today because of having to make this choice. I want to move back to Sexsmith, because I was comfortable there, I was loved there, and I feel like there was actually a reason why I was there.
Although I feel like I don't belong here in Eston, it makes me sad to think of leaving. I am starting to get comfortable with being here for the most part anyway. There are a few people here that are starting to make me feel loved and needed and I am sad to leave those people. However, I do feel like God is calling me back to Sexsmith, and in the words of my mentor............"It is better to follow what God wants instead of what my friends want"
So for the moment I am moving to Sexsmith....but my mind does change alot and I do have 37 more days to make the final decision. So I will pray about it and if I pay attention maybe....just maye......I will hear God's voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home