Monday, May 08, 2006

Sickness and work..OH the power of God

I find it odd how I spent eight months in Eston...never getting sick...even when everyone else around me was...and now I am home for four days and I got sick as a dog...Praise God for healing though...I got sick around 5:00 yesteday...puking for almost 7 hours straight...sleeping on the cold bathroom floor with the light on because i couldn't sleep in the dark...hugging the toilet scared i might miss...Not being able to hear anyone talk about food..smell food...see food...it was so bad i couldn't even say "eat"...now it is 5:00 the next day and I am completely fine...my head is a bit puffy...and i feel like i lost 30 pounds but I am great...like i said already PRASIE GOD FOR HEALING!...
Its Ironic that I am good to go today because I start work tomorrow....I can't believe I start work tomorrow....wow..I feel like I haven't worked for a very long time...I supposed it has almost been a year...I keep saying to myself..I start work tomorrow...I start work tomorrow...Im not sure how I feel yet...mixed emotions I suppose...excitment..fear...and sadness .....because starting work means I really will be here for four months....AHHHHHHHH.....
FOUR MONTHS!!!..........I shall be just fine...!!!


I hope!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I'm glad your feeling better now! I know exactly how you feel about the working and being stuck for four months, I was going through the same emotions yesterday driving home from picking up the rest of my stuff from Eston, thinking about my first day of work today. I trust, though, that I have been placed here for this time and place for a specific purpose even if I don't ever find that purpose out. I am beleiving the same for you. Bless you friend!

5:12 PM  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

yay you start work! yay you aren't sick anymore!
I was prayin' for ya....
Heaps of blessings on you friend!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

You'll do great, four months will go by fast, and then FGBC!

6:16 PM  
Blogger doxasky said...

Glad you're feeling better. I miss you lots. And I love you very very very very much!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home