Saturday, March 18, 2006

Loss Of All Control

Seems that everything is turning upside down. Exactly the way I didn't expect to feel when I got back to school is exactly the way I feel. It's funny how life can take sudden turns like that pushing us around not allowing us to know what we are going to feel next. I always think of how I'm going to feel through the next situation that life faces me with. How am I going to feel after this school year is over? How am I going to feel when I have to find a place to live? How am I going to feel when I have to get a new job? How am I going to feel when it finally sinks in that I will probably never see my friends from college again? Then every time that situation comes I feel completely different than what I planned on. Maybe that's God, maybe He is showing me that I am changing, that I can face situations differently than how I used to. But then again maybe it's just me thinking that I have control of a situation and I have control of how I am going to feel and than when the situation comes I realize that I don't have control.
I guess this is something I need to work on so that I will be able to better control the way I am going to feel. I need to get control of my feelings and emotions soon because grad is in 35 days and all I can say is I'm going to be an emotional wreck.

2 Comments:

Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

Ya - I will be an emotional wreck as well, thinking of it, everyone is pretty much a wreck at grad, that's why its all ok *wink* because everyone is crying...lol.

see ya around my friend!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

I'm going to be an emotional wreck too? Yikes, this is going to be a lot of errrrr fun!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home