Monday, February 13, 2006

Highlight of the day!

So there I was standing by my desk dreading the feeling I was going to have 2 minutes from then when I would hear my name called, walk to the front of the room be handed my book review and walk out of the class. And that is just what happened. I heard "Miss Colleen Hill", I walked to the front and then I heard "Very good job!". What went through my head when I heard that was "Yeah right, he probably said that to everyone!" and I proceeded on out the door. I wasn't going to look at my paper. I usually hope for the worst and put off looking at my mark because I know it's going to suck. But I couldn't handle it, I had to look at it. So I opened it up and the first numbers I saw on the paper were 10/10. HOLY MAN! I couldn't breathe, my eyes were watering as they grew bigger and bigger. As I continued on to my room my eyes were still wanting to pop out of my head. I kept reading the numbers over and over again not believing what I was looking at. As I walked into my room the biggest smile I have ever had on my face developed and it wouldn't go away for about 10 minutes.
Thanks to those people who allowed me to jump up and down and scream " I GOT 100% ON MY BOOK REVIEW!" You are much appreciated!

YUP!...That's my story

5 Comments:

Blogger doxasky said...

HAHAHA!
Good job!
Glad I could share in the excitement.
"Yep."
Love ya!

2:51 PM  
Blogger theDING said...

Dangit!
Wish I could have shared in the moment.
Rather upset that I had to read it here online first...
I knew that you had it in ya, kid! Keep up the good work!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Well Done!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

It's Going...It's going...It's gone! Home run for the years most promising rookie.

Good Job

2:10 PM  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

whoa...design change...i like it, you can see what you have posted!
see ya around my friend

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home