Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Work

So I made it through the 4 days I was dreading when I wasn’t working…and now I am back to working again…I get to work three days straight….I’m excited….But day one is over already….Two more to go….I am happy to be working again….I love the customers that come into the store….I get so excited when people I know come in…Making small talk while I’m waiting for the debit to be approved is hard sometimes but it’s exciting to see what stupid thing I will say next to bring a smile to the customers face…So many kids come into the store as well…I love it when they grab a hand full of change out of their pockets and ask how much candy they can buy with it….That makes me smile….I was able to be out in the car wash for a little while today….when I walked into it I took a deep breath and the first things that came to my mind was "I’m home"…haha kinda funny how a car wash can make me feel at home…But after I walked out the feeling was gone and I went back to work…I can’t wait till tomorrow when I get to go in there again and breath in the smell of oil and car wash wax…..mmmm good…..I’m off to get some sleep. Yes sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home