Saturday, November 12, 2005

*SIGH*

WOW!!
Two posts in one day.
I'M on a role.
For some reason I can't stop writing today.
My thoughts and emotions consume me and I just need to grab a pen and my journal and write. Even if it's just a sentence here and there.....I am still always writing.
Little things keep making me think about my past, and my future.
I keep remembering stupid things that I have done and thinking about things that I want to do. Like see the Eiffel Tower.
Man I want to go to Paris.
I don't know why...........I mean it's the city of love and I am not into love at all but I think I just want to stand up on the tower and smell the fresh air.
I want to walk up every single step, all the way to the top, just to say I did.

Other things that I find myself wanting to do today is take pictures.
If it was still light out right now I would most definitely be outside taking pictures of everything. Everything looks like a picture to me today.
Like Jack the cat sitting in the window, or the light beaming off Kiah's face or even the way the sun was hitting the house just right.

Certain smells keep catching my attention, along with certain songs.
I'M in one of those moods where I just simply miss things.
Like riding my horse through the field.....
Hanging out with my guy friends.....
Boating.....
Walking in 30 below weather.....
and the list goes on.
But even in the midst of missing all the little things in life I am enjoying the new little things that I find fill my days.
Even though loneliness continues to well up in me, I am still at peace.
I am at peace with where I am....and at peace with where I am going.....or shall I say where I am STAYING!!!
My decision to move is still heavy in my heart and I still need to make the choice if I am staying or going........
The funny thing is I think my mind has shifted back to staying in this place.....but I shall leave it at that and spend some time in prayer........
Sounds like a good idea to me
mmmmmmmm...prayer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home