Saturday, January 21, 2006

My road


Everyone has their own road to travel on. The road that I am walking has consumed me today and put me at peace. I walk along this road hearing the whisper of the LORD in my ear. His beauty is all around me and it entices me like nothing else. I see the LORD in everything I do. Whether it is a conversation, an action, a persons smile, or the sound of a friend playing the piano. In everything, there the LORD is. Although this road I travel on may be stirred by the wind or hit by a hurricane I will still Praise the LORD in the storm and turn to Him for his hand to hold me. This road fills me with peace and joy. Although it sometimes makes me want to run as fast as I can, for now I am just going to walk slow.....taking in all that I can...for fear that this road will disappear and I will be left with nothing but pebbles on the ground and the memories of a beautiful trail winding through the green trees, leading to a place where only the LORD and I could go.

1 Comments:

Blogger theDING said...

Wow.

This is a totally different Stomper than the one that I met 5 months ago.

I thank God that he has been able to continue his good work in you...and remember that he will continue it for the rest of your life!

Keep on slugging...we're all in this one together.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home