Saturday, January 21, 2006

He is so near to me!

Life itself seems to be going pretty good lately....
The things that I was struggling with seem to have disappeared and all I am left with is this amazing feeling that I can not explain. This feeling that strength and courage are heading my way and when I am least expecting it they are going to hit me right in the face and I am going to stop and wander where it is coming from. There are a lot of challenges this semester and although I am scared I am excited at the same time because I want to conquer me fears. There are a few things that I have done already in the last three weeks that I never could have done before and even though they are small things to some people, to me they are huge and very important and a big step into the next season of my life. YAY! A new season! That is exciting for me. I feel like I have been stuck in this same circle of life for so long I need something new. New challenges to build my character. New passions to consume me. So this is me excited for the future. This is me excited that the LORD is so near!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home