Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Im In Love

I’ve known him for a while now…. We used to spend so much time together…But sometime before Christmas He had problems and we had to resort to not talking…. This made my life hard…. I was so used to going everywhere with him…He was my companion…Everything that I wanted…When I woke up this morning I couldn’t take it anymore…I had to be with him…I had to hold him…So him and I went to the river together…It was so amazing…The sun was perfect…The water was running just right…I didn’t want to leave at all…but because of other responsibilities we had to leave…Now I am home…waiting till the next time I can hang out with him again…. I have missed my Canon.


By the way if any of you didn’t catch that I’m talking about my camera. BAHAHA!

5 Comments:

Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

when i read the title of your post i was like "what!?" and then as soon as i started to read I started grinning, i knew you meant your camera and it made your post hillarious....
so glad you two have been reunited and can spend hours longingly looking into each others eyes....hehehe.
have fun!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I was very concerned about you...Good thing you clarified.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

hmmm, that was almost too close. Can't wait to see you in the fall snow white.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

I once had a Canon. it was destoryed though in the rugged isalnd of Tobago. I'm now on a journey to get a Rebel in the near future...there has to be a way. And thanks for tricking me in your post!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

aaaahhhh.. .I miss my canon.. soon and very soon we will reunite

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home