Saturday, June 03, 2006

Waiting upon the LORD

I was on my way home last night…driving into the sunset… sitting in the passenger seat of my cousins jeep…with the smell of watermelon gum and berry patch car freshener… and the taste of starburst in my mouth and all I could think of was the sick feeling that was going to fill my stomach as soon as I drove into High Level...I prayed the whole way home last night…not knowing what would face me when I got here…Not knowing how waking up this morning was going to make me feel…I prayed that God would tell me what to do with my summer…That He would guide me to where He wants me to be…
I woke up this morning…still lost as to what I am supposed to do…yet still striving to hear the LORD’S voice…I want more than anything to do what the LORD wants from me…and so this is me…waiting on the LORD...

2 Comments:

Blogger WAUGDAI said...

That's the best place to be in, and at the same time the hardest. He will guide you girl. He's kinda good at that, even when we don't want to be in the place we are, sometimes it's His hand keeping us there for bigger lessons then we get while we're walking through it.

6:53 PM  
Blogger doxasky said...

I love you and will continue to pray with you through this. Take care my friend as you continue to wait on Him.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home