Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Time Is Now

Well here I am writing out my thoughts again!!
I think I am at a point in my life where I think to much.
But my only escape is to write.
When I have thoughts and feelings in me I like to be able to write.
I write so that all those feelings are not inside of me anymore.
They are out in the open and while I am writing them no one can interrupt me or judge me.
It's just me and the paper and my thoughts.
I like it better that way.
I hate when I am trying to tell someone how I feel and they interrupt me, or they say they understand when really they don't.
My only escape from keeping my feelings bottled up inside of me is to write.....so that is what I will continue to do.

Even though it is only 2:00 in the afternoon I have already found my self curled up on Rae's bed crying. (SORRY FOR GETTING TEARS ON YOUR BED RAE!!)
Confusion is overwhelming me and it sucks.
Yesterday peace was all around me and now today I have let my guard down and the peace I once had is diminishing.
I wish that I could just rest and know that things are going to be okay.
I wish that I would stop worrying about my future and totally put it all in God's hands.
I don't know why I have such a fear of messing up.
But now comes the time when I take all the negative things in my life and throw them away.
I need to be more positive.
I need to stop wondering what I should do next in life.
I just need to sit and "BE".
The time is now for me to let it all go and let God!!!!
So that is what I am going to do.
I am going to continue to talk to God today for He is the only one who can comfort me now.
So once again I am off to have my afternoon shower and after that ................who knows!

SHOW ME YOUR WAY OH LORD!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

bless you my friend...
see ya tomorrow sometime.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home