Sunday, June 04, 2006

Learn about the LORD by driving

The anticipation for my drivers test tomorrow is next to unbearable... The fear of failing consumes my mind but then the fear dissipates and the joy of the independence I will obtain by passing this test tomorrow excites me to no end…So mixed emotions are all I am right now…I just want it over with and yet I don’t want to go at all…I want to pass it and yet if I fail I know it shall only make me stronger…I desire to be stronger…I desire to be bold…and yet it is in my fear and my lack of courage that I inspire myself to fall face down before my LORD crying out to Him to be my strength…For it is in my weakness when I learn the LORD’S faithfulness and ability to hold me in His arms…

So I’m off to calm my nerves and attempt to pass my drivers test tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger ami said...

My alix.. you will be fine.. i have faith in you to go and pass your test with flying colours. dont stress it out, just go and drive just like you would if you were by yourself(dont be like me and do anything stupid though) just take a deep breath and youll be just fine!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Alix, you are going to roll that test!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home