Monday, August 14, 2006

A Song That Has Been Placed On My Heart

There's a cry in my heart
For your glory to fall
For your presence to fill up my senses
There's a yearning again
A thirst for discipline
A hunger for things that are deeper

Could you take me beyond
Could you carrry me through
If I opened my heart
Could I go there with you
For I've been here before
Yet I know there's still more
O Lord, I need to know you

For what do I have
If I don't have you Jesus
What in this life
Could mean anymore
You are my rock
You are my glory
You are the lifter of my head

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

This is one of my absolute favourite songs, thank you for reminding me of it!

7:35 PM  
Blogger WAUGDAI said...

Where are you.... hmmm... hiding under the bed? Or in bed cause you're so tired from carrying tires alone... Or are you actually doing homework...bahaha

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home