Saturday, June 24, 2006

A New Hope

It's amazing how every time something new happens in my life I'm filled with hope.....Hope for the future...Hope for my life....Hope for my relationship with the LORD....It seems however that mistakes always come crashing down upon me and the hope that I held so close disappears....I need that hope to survive......I need it to help me keep pushing on....And so after mistakes consume my life, I am forced to make choices....Choices that will affect my life....Choices that will decided, for me, if I have hope or not....When I decided to move to High Level I was filled with hope....Hope that I could make a difference...Hope that I could grow more in the LORD....Then as my life goes...Mistakes came my way...And it was those mistakes that burnt every last bit of hope I had in me....So...I moved from High Level to another small town called Peace River....Now I am filled with hope again....Hope that I can live here for two months and be the same person I was at Bible College....I lost who I was when I moved to High Level and I hope that being here...In Peace River...I will find myself again.....That is my new hope....

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg Roberts said...

I love hope, it is usually the reason I am smiling.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

This is what the philosophers mean when they say we are "condemned to be free." It means we can't blame anyone else for the consequences of our own choices.

PS.- Your grief of not being the same person you were in Bible School is so very familiar to me. (meaning- I've been there) It happens often in the first summer home from School. This is the summer to learn self-leadership. I have hope knowing that you got what it takes.

1:42 PM  
Blogger doxasky said...

Love ya girl. I'm hoping with you.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home