Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bye Bye School???

Im not exactly sure what to do....I moved to Peace River...With no plans....I didn't have a job lined up or anything...I just moved...And now...Im stuck...I can't seem to find a job....And by the time I do there won't be enough time to make money to go to school....I don't know if Im going to be able to get a loan or not...And so it seems that school may have to be put off....And that makes me sad....Depressed....Stressed...And very angry....I WANT school...I NEED school....But I feel like it is being taken from me and there is nothing I can do about it....So YUP!!!.....Im lost....
LORD help me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Cling to Him, trust Him aand know that when you place your plans in his hands even the 'ugliest' situations are redeemed.

6:31 PM  
Blogger theDING said...

Oh, how I wish that I had the option to go back...

As odd as this sounds, treasure these feelings - God has shown you how much you need the community. And if He wants you to return in the fall, you will.

As for right now, depend on Him and remember that he has overcome the world. (And you get to as well!)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home