Friday, November 25, 2005

Facing the cold

So it's Friday....meaning another week is over and a boring weekend is ahead of me. It's on the weekends, here in Eston, when I realize that I really don't have an imagination. However, fun to me is sitting somewhere inspiring and writing in my journal......it's official I have no life............
I am so excited that this week is over because that means I am one week closer to going home.......one week closer to seeing the people who mean the most to me....such as my parents in High Level and my family in Sexsmith.........
Lately I haven't been able to think of anything but going home. I want so badly to cuddle my mommy and get hugs from my dad. I hope to jump on my horse bareback and go for a long ride in the snow.....can't wait for that......I haven't jumped on my horse for so long.....I hope she remembers me.
I really miss my cousin Chancee also.....can't wait to hang out with her like old times....
So because that is basically all I think about then that is all I am going to write about for now.....
Maybe by the end of the night I will have more interesting things to write about....But until then I am off to face the cold........

2 Comments:

Blogger doxasky said...

I love that you miss your family. That is great. Love ya.

4:55 PM  
Blogger theDING said...

Ya know, the weekends around this joint aren't that bad...only as boring as you make 'em! Take my advice, round up some peeps and do something crazy. And if all else fails, just go up to random people left on campus and invite them do stuff.

And yes, there is not much time left...

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home