Monday, November 21, 2005

Nothing Important

Okay so here I go. I have nothing of importance to write.....nothing that anyone is going be excited to read. This is just me. My mind has been every where all at once for the past while. I can't seem to compose my thoughts enough to type them. I feel like a bunch of broken peices all swirling around in thin air. I need to find my place.....I need to know who I am. But can I figure that out? NO!!!! Of course not!!! Just when I think I know who I am something happens and I realize I am alot different then what I thought. I realize that there is a part of me I have never discovered. Decisions consume my mind everyday.......to stay or to leave....to call him or to forget him.......to be happy or stay mad..... All of these have such easy answers but to actually act on them is another story....another peice of me floating about...meaningless.

1 Comments:

Blogger doxasky said...

It may feel meaningless to you, but it is not to those of us who are also getting to know you. Bless you my friend. I love you.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home