Tuesday, December 13, 2005

3 MORE DAYS!!!!

I find myself filled with anticipation. I am anticipating the two weeks that I will be away from school. Away from all the people that I hang out with and all the people that I can't seem to connect with. But then there are the people that I get to see. Oh how I am excited. But oh how I am scared. I can't seem to shake the fear of seeing my brothers....the fear of seeing my ex boy friends.......the fear of screwing up with where I am with God......But I know from a wise source that I am not the person I was...I am different and I dont have to do the same things I would have done at home.....that is an encouragment to me.....
so it's only 3 more days till we leave and oh how I wish they would go bye faster.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home