Sunday, December 04, 2005

Just Another Day!

I am not exactly sure what to type....there is nothing that i have being dwelling on....nothing that has consumed my mind....I am just basically fine with life......Excitement tends to overwhelm me at different points during the day.....I am so excited for Christmas.....so excited for the second semester to come.....I am totally ready for change....I used to hate change....I used to want to stay the same forever but now that I have discovered that in order for me to be more like Jesus I must be willing to change....I have realized that when you change God brings the right people into your life that you need at that time of change and that excites me.....I love people...I love meeting the people that are going to shape my future even if I don't know they are going to shape my future at the moment I meet them.....There are some people in my life whom I never thought I would have the privledged of meeting.....But God wanted me to experience their friendship and for that I am grateful....
I tend to go off on tangents about friends and sappy stuff....you'll have to bear with me....guess I am just at a new season in life......maybe thats a good thing......anyway for now i am going to jet ( in the words of my brother) and go finish my homework.....
man do I ever wish I had some chai right now....or even jack the cat would be nice....but that comes with tomorrow........and homework comes with today.....so I am off.

2 Comments:

Blogger doxasky said...

Nice design! I have been at out home away from home for a little over 3 hours doing homework, cuddling with Jack the cat, and waiting for you to bring that card over. Hope you and your homework are doing well. See you soon!

6:27 PM  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

walking the path of change is sure difficult - but so worth it!
Love ya girl,
nice page change by the bye!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home