Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My Psalm

Oh LORD you are my strength
You hold me up when I am falling down
You are the whisper in my ear that wakes me up
Your voice speaks to me and I know you are there
You are so amazing, I can see your face
I can feel your eyes in the rays of the sun
You are the one that keeps me close
You grab my hand and I am comforted
I see your fingerprints in all your creation
I see your fingerprints in my life
You allow your love to flow from my heart
Your love flows so that all your people may know who you are
Your Holy Spirit revolves around those you love
I feel your Holy Spirit with me always
You shower me with your mercy and grace
I call out to you and I am forgiven
I feel your presence every time you are near
I feel your touch rush over me
You show me your love everyday
Your love consumes me and I am free
Your footsteps guide me to you
You continue to guide me to your resting place
Your hand holds mine and leads me in all I do
You show me your way always
You continue to show me your greatness
You shine your light on my face that I may always look upon you
You are the song that puts me to sleep
You comfort me and I am at rest
Oh LORD continue to be my strength
Continue to hold me up when I am falling down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home