Monday, December 19, 2005

Make the best of it

Well I have made it through the first couple days of being at home. Things are so wierd here. Everything is exactly the same but I have changed. Everyone still talks about the same things, everyone still does the same things for fun. Because I have changed so much those things don't excite me anymore. Maybe it's a good thing that Im not like all these people anymore, maybe it's okay that I have changed. It's really hard to be myself around here though. I find myself not saying anything for fear that I won't say what I really mean and then I will just become my old self again. It's so complicated for me here. I feel very unwelcome and unwanted. Not by my parents but by almost everyone else that I have talked to. I guess when you move away and come back you find out who your real friends are. Anyway....things are going good at the moment. But it is only 9:00 in the morning...
Can't wait for Christmas to be over!
Kinda funny though because three days ago I couldn't wait for it to come....guess I should just make the best of it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home