Sunday, January 01, 2006

Another semester has come!

So in the words of my beloved friend, who never fails to remind me of the things I don't want to be reminded of...."Classes start tomorrow!"

It's hard to believe that my first semester of college is over and I am on to the next. I find it wonderful how even when I am not doing anything life still goes on with out me. I am excited for this semster. Excited for the challenges that I know full well I will face. I can't explain how much I am thankful for the grace of God being beside me through out this new season in my life. The season where I am all about learning and growing. I never thought change could be so amazing but from my experience in the last four months I have to say that it was and will continue to be amazing and an act of God.
I am not very excited for getting up at 7:00 a.m for two weeks but I think once I start it will be okay. I need to find ways to keep myself awake for my english Lit. class.....Don't ask why I am in that class because I dont even know. However I am excited to brush up on my writing skills. I love to write but know that I need alot of work.
Happiness consumes me at this moment and I am at peace with who I am and where I am.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

sorry for the constant reminder...lol...i will learn to keep my trap shut some day...hahaha...
lovin' ya lots!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I hope your last couple of days have gone well for you. I miss you so much. I miss not being able to tell all the girls on the floor "Night Ladies".
Anyway, to end this I guess could say to keep up the tradition...
"Could you please be quiet!!"
I love you lots.

10:12 PM  
Blogger theDING said...

Third Officer's Personal Log
Stardate: Thursday

The test subject, known to the crew of the USS Literature as "Colleen" is doing rather well in her new environment. While having trouble remaining conscious at some points during the day, she has been able to survive at least four batteries of treatment thus far.

Unfortunately, the test subject does not seem to be very responsive during these times. This is not to say that she is not active, she amuses hereself in some small ways, but the lack of crew participation leads this officer to wonder whether she will be able to withstand the stress given by the culminatory exam.

I recommend that she talk to some people about her experiences in order that she may gain confidence in her abilities and by doing things sooner rather than later, cut down on the emotional stresses usually invoked by the final regimen.

**theDING out**

11:59 AM  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

Freakin' hillarious Ding...
I mean,
I was laughing the whole time while reading that...
good grief...
*lol*
still laughing....

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home