Monday, January 16, 2006

Be Happy

Okay so...Because people continue to nag at me for not blogging i firgured i would right now...because i have so much time on my hands...
My thoughts for today are no where to be found....I am in the kinda mood where I stop and sit...not really thinking about anything...I guess im just being content with where i am...for the moment anyway....that feeling will prolly change come tomorrow.... I dont have any feelings about anything today..dont have any thoughts...I just am simply being in this world where everyone else seems to be going crazy around me and I am just here...watching. Maybe I will be the crazy one tomorrow...you never know with my life...
But for now I am just going to love the LORD and be happy....

1 Comments:

Blogger doxasky said...

Well, I WAS going to come nag you about it, but since you already posted :D

...

In your day of "just being" I am glad I get to hang out with you. See you in 10 minutes!!!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home